您现在的位置是:熱點 >>正文
【】
熱點55322人已围观
简介Epic Games wants you to know that Apple isn't playing nice. The gaming giant behind Fortnitecried fo ...
Epic Games wants you to know that Apple isn't playing nice.
The gaming giant behind Fortnitecried foul Monday, highlighting supposed "retaliation" at the hands of Apple. At issue is Epic Games' access to macOS and iOS developer tools and accounts, which it says Apple has threatened to cut off after a dispute over in-app purchases got Fortnitebooted from the App Store last week.
"Apple removed Fortnitefrom the App Store and has informed Epic that on Friday, August 28 Apple will terminate all our developer accounts and cut Epic off from iOS and Mac development tools," wrote an Epic Games spokesperson. "We are asking the court to stop this retaliation."
On Monday, Epic Games filed a complaint with the United States District Court of Northern California. The company hopes the court will force Apple to hold off on its plans, at least for the time being.
Tweet may have been deleted
We reached out to Apple to confirm that it does indeed intend to cut off Epic Games from its developer tools. In response, an Apple spokesperson merely pointed us to a company statement from last week.
"The fact that [Epic Games'] business interests now lead them to push for a special arrangement does not change the fact that these [App Store] guidelines create a level playing field for all developers and make the store safe for all users," reads the statement in part. "We will make every effort to work with Epic to resolve these violations so they can return Fortniteto the App Store."
SEE ALSO: Battle Royale: Apple dropkicks 'Fortnite' out of App Store
Notably, Apple is not the only company to take umbrage with Epic Games in recent days. Just last week Google kicked Fortniteout of the Google Play store for essentially the same reason Apple removed it from the App Store. It seems neither Apple nor Google appreciate Epic Games' attempt to cut the tech giants out of the equation when it comes to in-app purchases (and their respective percentage cuts).
Epic Games, which clearly saw all this coming, has filed lawsuits against both Apple and Google in addition to Monday's complaint.
TopicsAppleFortnite
Tags:
转载:欢迎各位朋友分享到网络,但转载请说明文章出处“夫榮妻貴網”。http://new.maomao321.com/news/08a59499397.html
相关文章
Researchers create temporary tattoos you can use to control your devices
熱點In the future, your tattoos could be much more than just ink designs.。Scientists have created a new ...
【熱點】
阅读更多Ms. Frizzle spotted at Science Marches across the globe
熱點The Magic School Bus took some very important field trips this Earth Day, making stops at Marches fo ...
【熱點】
阅读更多There's a touching story behind the Princess Diana memorial garden
熱點A Princess Diana memorial garden has opened at Kensington Palace, her former home, as a celebration ...
【熱點】
阅读更多
热门文章
- Olympics official on Rio's green diving pool: 'Chemistry is not an exact science'
- Bill O'Reilly is finally out at Fox News, but hold off on your victory dance
- Sony's animated 'Spider
- We’re about to test out hacking the Earth’s climate. That should scare and inspire you.
- Michael Phelps says goodbye to the pool with Olympic gold
- Nigel Barker breaks down the benefits of inclusive marketing in business
最新文章
Here's George Takei chilling in zero gravity for the 'Star Trek' anniversary
You can get a sneak preview of Kendrick Lamar's new album — via LeBron James
Hold onto your Expedit: Ikea restaurants are coming
Let Justin Trudeau lull you to dreamland with his mesmerizing Earth Day message
This weird squid looks like it has googly eyes, guys
United Airlines will hate the results of this new poll