您现在的位置是:焦點 >>正文
【】UPDATE: Oct. 13, 2016, 3:43 p.m. CEST
焦點4892人已围观
简介If, after all the battery explosions and two recalls, you're still inclined to cling onto your Galax ...
If, after all the battery explosions and two recalls, you're still inclined to cling onto your Galaxy Note7, here's a new reason why you should reconsider: Samsung is now offering up to $100 in credit to every customer who exchanges their Note7 for another Samsung smartphone.。
The company said so in its updated Note7 recall page which plainly states that the recall has now been expanded to "all Galaxy Note7 devices," and asks consumers with a Note7 to power it down and return it to the place of purchase.。
Bear in mind that the new offer, which goes live on Oct. 13 at 3 p.m. ET, is only for U.S. customers, as users in other parts of the world have different recall programs in place. 。
SEE ALSO:5 awesome Android phones to replace your Galaxy Note7 。"As a sign of our appreciation for your patience and loyalty, we are offering up to a $100 bill credit from select carrier or retail outlets if you exchange your Galaxy Note7 for another Samsung smartphone, less any incentive credits already received," Samsung wrote.。

Furthermore, if you've already exchanged your Note7 for another Samsung smartphone, you "will receive up to a $75 bill credit from select carrier or retail outlets in addition to the $25 you previously received." 。
Thanks for signing up!。
Even if you exchange your Note7 for another brand or ask for a refund, you will still receive a $25 bill credit from select carriers and retailers -- again, less any incentive credits you've already received.。
“We appreciate the patience of our consumers, carrier and retail partners for carrying the burden during these challenging times. We are committed to doing everything we can to make this right,” Tim Baxter, president and COO of Samsung Electronics America, said in a statement.。
While the Note7 is now effectively and officially as dead as a doornail, some lingering questions remain. We've asked Samsung for an updated explanation of what, exactly, caused the Note7 issues -- currently it seems the company never really found out -- but have not yet heard from them.。
There's also the question of the financial fallout of the Note7 debacle, which by one estimate could go as high as $17 billion in losses. We'll know more about that in a few months when Samsung releases its earnings report for 2016. 。 UPDATE: Oct. 13, 2016, 3:43 p.m. CEST 。
The CPSC has shared some new details about the second Note7 recall. According to the commission, both recalls include a total about 1.9 million units. Also, Samsung has received a total of 96 reports of batteries of Note7 phones overheating in the U.S., 23 of which have been filed after the Sept. 15 recall announcement.。
Tags:
转载:欢迎各位朋友分享到网络,但转载请说明文章出处“夫榮妻貴網”。http://new.maomao321.com/news/53f299944.html
相关文章
Make money or go to Stanford? Katie Ledecky is left with an unfair choice.
焦點This is Katie Ledecky's world right now, and the rest of us are just living in it. Want proof? Ledec ...
【焦點】
阅读更多6 horror movies with paranormal hauntings reported on set
焦點Working on a horror movie set can be stressful for a lot of reasons. Intense scheduling may make the ...
【焦點】
阅读更多Fans are worried about that 'American Horror Story: Apocalypse' finale
焦點Major spoilers for American Horror Story: Apocalypse lie ahead.。 It's that time of year again!。Ameri ...
【焦點】
阅读更多
热门文章
- Give your kitchen sponge a rest on this adorable bed
- Apple has cut production on iPhone XR, XS, and XS Max, report says
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 has tiny bezels and 10GB of RAM
- Rock used as a doorstop for decades is actually a $100,000 meteorite
- Ivanka Trump's unpaid interns share cringeworthy financial advice
- 'Superstore' has the best TV workplace romance since 'The Office'
最新文章
Xiaomi accused of copying again, this time by Jawbone
RIP, father of the Force: Remembering Star Wars producer Gary Kurtz
Very good dog joins Sen. Sherrod Brown on stage for his victory speech
Amazon faces backlash after running shady baby registry ad campaign
Over 82,000 evacuate as Blue Cut fire rapidly spreads in southern California
Amazon faces backlash after running shady baby registry ad campaign