您现在的位置是:娛樂 >>正文
【】
娛樂26767人已围观
简介China's ZTE has announced the launch of the Gigabit Phone, a device that offers extremely fast conne ...
China's ZTE has announced the launch of the Gigabit Phone, a device that offers extremely fast connectivity at 1Gbps, as well as a few other nifty features.
Besides the amazing download speeds -- ZTE did not share details of how the phone will achieve such fast connectivity -- the Gigabit Phone will also have the ability to create panoramic, 360-degree video, and it will come with "instant cloud storage."
SEE ALSO:ZTE is kickstarting an eye-tracking smartphone called 'Hawkeye"While it's unlikely that you'll see support for gigabit LTE on your carrier anytime soon, you have to start somewhere. Qualcomm launched a gigabit LTE-capable chip last year, and a first gigabit LTE network went live earlier this month in Australia, but we're not aware of any commercially available phone that can actually achieve gigabit speeds right now.
No other details about the Gigabit Phone were shared, but ZTE's press release did say that the company will focus on 5G, cloudification and the "Internet of Everything."
The company will also launch new devices in its mid-range Blade lineup.
With the announcement, ZTE joins a long line of Chinese manufacturers who are slated to show off a new phone during Mobile World Congress in Barcelona which kicks off Feb. 27. These include Huawei, Oppo, Lenovo/Moto and Alcatel, all of which have scheduled events during or ahead of the MWC.
It appears that ZTE does not plan an event for the phone's launch; instead, the company will showcase it at its MWC booth in Barcelona. Mashablewill cover the event and we will report on anything cool we find there.
Featured Video For You
Say goodbye to shaky videos with this handy smartphone stabilizer
TopicsMobile World Congress
Tags:
转载:欢迎各位朋友分享到网络,但转载请说明文章出处“夫榮妻貴網”。http://new.maomao321.com/news/88d56299349.html
相关文章
This German startup wants to be your bank (without being a bank)
娛樂BERLIN -- “That is f*cking clever,” said Ben Floyd, 33, as we sat in a trendy cafe in Be ...
【娛樂】
阅读更多'Rogue One' steals away with $155 million at the domestic box office
娛樂LOS ANGELES -- 。 The Force Awakens。, it was not -- but。 Rogue One。got away clean with $155 million at ...
【娛樂】
阅读更多'The Daily Show' made a perfect Donald Trump
娛樂Leave it to 。 The Daily Show。 to turn the Yule Log Fireplace into a political statement. 。The Comedy C ...
【娛樂】
阅读更多
热门文章
- This chart shows just how high Simone Biles can jump
- 'Pokémon Go' will serve up free goodies on Christmas Day
- Facebook rolls out another method to make you watch Live videos
- NASA to explore a metal asteroid that could be the core of a doomed planet
- Michael Phelps says goodbye to the pool with Olympic gold
- Millions of red crabs migrating is the right kind of Christmas rush
最新文章
Make money or go to Stanford? Katie Ledecky is left with an unfair choice.
From Kimye vs. Taylor to Kimye vs. Bette Midler: The best celebrity feuds of 2016
From Kimye vs. Taylor to Kimye vs. Bette Midler: The best celebrity feuds of 2016
OMG, look at these original 'Legend of Zelda' design documents
U.S. government issues warning on McDonald's recalled wearable devices
Technology meets nature in beautiful 'Plant Your Mac' photo series